It was a lot of fun reading all the novels of Graham Greene in 2014/15, but having completed my Greeneland challenge, I'm itching to get off to new adventures.
For the next project, I am planning to explore the works of Iris Murdoch. I'm not sure, yet, that I'll read all of her books. At least, I am going to commit to reading the ones I already own.
Years ago, I picked up a stack of Murdoch's books from a secondhand book shop, and although I have read a few of them, most are still sitting on my shelf. It's time.
So, without further hesitation, here we go...
No time limit, no rules, no particular order - this is just for the plain fun of it.
- Under the Net (1954) - Review - 3*
- The Flight from the Enchanter (1956)
- The Sandcastle (1957)
- The Bell (1958) - (no review as read before BL) - 3.5*
- A Severed Head (1961) - TBR
- An Unofficial Rose (1962)
- The Unicorn (1963)
- The Italian Girl (1964) - TBR
- The Red and the Green (1965) - TBR
- The Time of the Angels (1966) - TBR
- The Nice and the Good (1968) - TBR
- Bruno's Dream (1969)
- A Fairly Honourable Defeat (1970) -TBR
- An Accidental Man (1971)
- The Black Prince (1973)
- The Sacred and Profane Love Machine (1974)
- A Word Child (1975)
- Henry and Cato (1976)
- The Sea, the Sea (1978) - (no review as read before BL) - 4.5*
- Nuns and Soldiers (1980)
- The Philosopher's Pupil (1983) - (no review as read before BL) - 4.5*
- The Good Apprentice (1985)
- The Book and the Brotherhood (1987)
- The Message to the Planet (1989) - Review - 2*
- The Green Knight (1993)
- Jackson's Dilemma (1995) - (no review as read before BL) - 2*