Oh, look! A bandwagon.....
It has been really interesting reading everyone else's so here are my answers to Nya Reads' 10 questions:
1. What is your favorite childhood book?
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain.
2. E-books or printed books?
Both. I love my kindle, but for some books (mostly non-fiction) I prefer printed editions.
3. What is your favorite place to read?
4. Is there any genre you would never read?
I want to say no, and I want to say that I keep an open mind towards everything, but let's face it, I will never willingly touch romance or NA or similar.
5. What’s your review rating system?
0.5 - Abysmal. Hated the book so much I would not even use it as a door stop.
1 - Really disliked the book.
1.5 - Blergh.
2 - I don't know how I feel about this book: I don't like it but there are worse. This is still DNF country.
2.5 - This is nearly a good book, but there is still something missing - like depth, character development, a plot, a point, etc.
3 - I like it.
3.5 - This was really enjoyable.
4 - I really like it a lot.
4.5 - This was so great it made me think about the book for quite some time after finishing.
5 - This book has made a such an impression on me that I would call it a game-changer.
6. What is your favorite fictional character?
What is with this picking just one thing...?
How could I possibly choose between
7. What was the best film adaption of a book?
Forrest Gump - because it was nothing like the book. (Didn't like the book.)
8. How do you chose the next book to read?
Purely by what mood I'm in.
9. Top 3 authors?
Only 3? Not fair...
10. Is there any book release you are particularly looking forward to?
No. I don't follow release dates.